Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Third Day... Yay :)

I don't think words can describe how excited I am to go downtown today. I am meeting a family friend for lunch since she is moving tomorrow to Texas and then I'm going shopping with my amazing friends. I can't wait to walk around downtown and daydream about living there in a year. haha.

Super Happy Fun Time was a lot better than I excepted. On the bus ride over I didn't really want to go, but that quickly changed after we jumped on the bumper cars and started bumping away. I spent all $5 given to me for arcade games on the roller coaster simulator. I haven't decided if it was worth it yet. I was left feeling queasy, but I did it with a great friend so it made it more entertaining. Next, I went rock climbing. Surprising, because I am terrified of heights. I did it though, made it all the way to the top once, rang the bell, and hung on for dear life as I plunged down to the safety of the solid ground. After that, we did go-karts where I was the designated driver and Liz was my passenger. It was great until someone decided to bang into us so they could go around us. Although we got cut off a couple of times, made some sharp turns, and went way too fast, it was fun. I saved the water for last. I told myself I didn't want to get wet, but with the water balloons taunting me, I went for it. I got wet, but not soaked... yet. I don't know if I was stupid or just caught up in the moment, but I decide to do the bumper boats. I was left drenched. Not only did I get caught near the fountain shooting out water, but each boat had a squirt gun attached. Let's just say the bus ride home was a little chilly.

Well, I need to go finish my article so I can enjoy myself later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment