Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hall Check.

Okay, so apparently, some creepers were running down the hall last night or something along those lines and all these counselors were like flipping out about it. I was hearing a lot of movement upstairs, but just thought it was people moving from room to room.

Oh I was wrong.

After successfully creeping on my roommate for probably the 3rd time that night, I heard a knock on the door. It was one of the counselors trying to find out if my roommate and I were there, which seemed kinda odd to me considering they haven't done that since the first night. That night made me believe that the head counselor could apparate since like two seconds before he knocked on our door, I could have sworn he was upstairs or something.

I didn't think it was a big deal, but everyone else did.
Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment