Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Perspective Collective: PART 1

HAY THAR GUYS.

This is Grace, Anna and Vanessa. Group blogging. And we're gonna write a FICTIONAL story together, just for you guys. And it's FICTION.

The sun was beginning to slip behind a blanket of darkness when I saw him. He was standing obliquely in a crowd of people. 6'7 with red hair like the sun that was no longer visible. He had eyes like a glittering diamond lake. Of evil. He wore a black oxford shirt with cufflinks. His hair was perfect. Flawless. The marks still visible from where he had brushed it earlier. He smiled at me in a way that was so inhuman I can't even begin to describe it.

"Sup Sunny?" He asked with a wicked grin.

I gasped. He had never before spoke to me. He was a peasant. I was a princess. This was an outrage. I ran back to the castle to tell my father, King Jobe, to have him beheaded...

No comments:

Post a Comment