Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Roommate Update

Day three three three at UGA!

I know you guys probably don't really care, but I have an update on my roommate! So pretty much, we're about to go to sleep, and I make my roommate go to the bathroom BEFORE we go to sleep so that I won't have, like, a mini-heart attack when she goes in the middle of the night.

But that's beside the point.

So anyways, guess what guys? Apparently I sleep-talk. This time, it was my roommate who was woken up by me, and she kind of freaked at first. She said that I screamed out, "THANK YOU!!!" really loudly in my sleep, and she thought I was awake so she was all, "thank you for what? Minjee? Why'd you say thank you?" and then she was watching me, and after I screamed out thank you, I sat up and looked around the room with my eyes closed and then fell back down. She told me, and I quote, "I nearly died laughing 'cause it was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life."

Well, at least I'm polite in my sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that happened to my friend too on our class trip! She was sleep talking and yelled, "twist your pants off" for some odd reason. When the rest of my friends in the room started laughing loudly, she yelled "Shut up!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey the only thing worse is some one whos rude in their sleep lol, I guess your parents just raised you right.

    ReplyDelete