Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Freaky Roommate Dream

So Grace's post about her freak dream inspired me to do another one, this time about my dream from the first night.

So I had a dream that my roommate was like, out to get me, right? And she had a bat, and just as she was about to beat me with it, I woke up. So it's like, 3 am, and I became really paranoid so I pretty much slept on my side the rest of the night with one eye on my roommate's sleeping silhouette, just in case she decided to make my dream come true.

Fast forward to last night, the second night we sleep in our dorms. So I was still a wee bit paranoid as nighttime fell, but eventually I fell into a deep sleep. I'm woken up again in the middle of the night from the sound of our door opening, and I see my roommate standing in the light of the door, staring at me in my bed. And I scream a little, and I was pretty sure I was gonna die... but apparently she just had to go to the bathroom.

4 comments:

  1. wow, this seems pretty intense
    haha, do you have some deep subconscious fear of your roommate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was not just "going to the bathroom" she was obviously trying to kill you. you need to get out now!

    ReplyDelete