Friday, June 11, 2010

To Everyone...

Each one of your mean so much to me...

Cecil: I LOVED your class! I learned so much and wrote some awesome pieces while I was here. I can't believe the week is over and it's time to go home already. (well, soon). Hopefully I'll get to have you again in the future.

Grace: Bondy. Bondy. Bondy :) It has been great to hear your writing and your personality come out through your writing. Your abortion editorial was amazing, plain and simple.

Anna: Your quietness, but sweet personality balanced all of our loud mouths during class. You put up with our endless conversations.

Andrew: It was great to get to know you not only in class, but at lunch today too. You are an amazing writer.

Beth: You are so sweet! I loved eating lunch with you and hanging out and talking. I hope we keep in touch since we live so close!

Vanessa: What can I say about you? I love your confidence and personality. You are outspoken, but in a good way.

Chinue: I am glad you were in my class. I love the unique way you write and share your thoughts.

Minjee: Everyone loves Minjee! haha. Thank you for being the best next-door neighbor! I loved getting to know you while I failed at fixing your Internet and I loved that you sat next to me in class.

Kaila: You're gorgeous and your personality shines. Thank you for sharing your work with me and letting me know what to expect on everything!

Alexis: You're soooo smart! You are a good writer and great person. I am glad I got to meet you.

All of you: Thank you for everything! This week has been the best. I am going to miss everyone. Please keep in touch. Find me on facebook!

Love,
Nicole :)

No comments:

Post a Comment