Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day Two Wrap Up

Today was an entertaining day to say the least. I am enjoying my stay on the UGA campus, this really is a beautiful school! My article on senior privileges is fun for me to write so thats good too. I met quite a few people today, and I laughed at quite a few people as well. Sounds mean but I laugh a lot, I can't help it. I'm one of those people who just laugh because I'm thinking of something funny in my head but no one knows why I'm laughing so they just stare at me. I'm really hungry right now because we had a super early dinner (Just a heads up, if you see a creature devouring the breakfast table tomorrow, its not Godzilla, its just me). I'm gonna get some sleep because tomorrow we get to explore Athens on our own. That deserves a cheer...WOOOHH!!!!! goodnight my crazy rockstars!

No comments:

Post a Comment