Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hey! I was sleepin' here!

So last night, as most of you know anyway, there was a bit of pandemonium at the dorm. Personally, my door was pounded on three separate times. Each of those visits revealed the counselors reassuring my roommate and me that "Everything's okay." My response? Unless there's some creep who's a potential threat to our safety running around the building, I don't care. Just let me sleep!

At this morning's meeting, Joe sent the counselors out of the room so we "rockstars" could ask him any questions we may have about the goings-on at Morris. Basically nothing was confirmed or denied (Which I understand. People's business is people's business), but I would enjoy an at least somewhat satisfying morsel for my teenage curiosity. Ah well, we'll all just assume the worst :) (Nah, just kidding!)

1 comment: