Thursday, June 10, 2010

How do you eat a zebra? One bite at a time...

Last night, something momentous happened.

Actually, it wasn't momentous. Some kids were doing some things they shouldn't have been doing in places they shouldn't have been. And then the counselors were running around, banging on doors, trying to figure out who was where. Around 12:30, they banged on my door, and I was like HAY GUYS I'M TRYING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH MY ROOMMATE WHAT GIVES. And they were like IS IT JUST THE TWO OF YOU IN HERE and we were like YEAH WHAT'S GOING ON

No answers though, of course. This whole ordeal reminds me of when the zebra escaped from the Atlanta Zoo and was running around midtown. It's a ZEBRA. Not a lion. IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. At least a zebra wouldn't have slammed the dorm doors all night...

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I remember that zebra. I was driving home from somewhere and the radio kept being interrupted with updates literally every five minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i were an oscar meyer wiener
    that is what i really want to be
    cuz if i were an oscar meyer wiener
    everyone would be in love with me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete